Treasury and Payments
Harnessing data strategies to improve user experience
A digital strategy without a data strategy is no strategy
- Data can, if harnessed well, help firms be more predictive and proactive in anticipating users’ needs and personalizing everyday interactions.
- The great digital shift demands a move to design thinking – learning from our clients and engaging in a collaborative relationship that benefits all stakeholders.
- From digital onboarding and implementation within minutes to intelligent services, we move fast to deliver customized solutions when and where you need them—all with the backing of dedicated service teams.
- Clients are concerned with ease of use and benefit greatly from the availability of a platform and ecosystem with a single point of entry.
- The platform model, which facilitates entry through one centralized location, enables J.P. Morgan to create microservices across applications.
Lisa Davis, Global Head of Digital Channels, J.P. Morgan
Lisa is an accomplished senior leader with 10+ years of experience in global product management, risk management, managing complex processes and global program rollouts.
Lisa joined J.P. Morgan from Citigroup, where she served as its Head of Discover 10X Innovation.
The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of J.P. Morgan, its affiliates, or its employees. The information set forth herein has been obtained or derived from sources believed to be reliable. Neither the author nor J.P. Morgan makes any representations or warranties as to the information's accuracy or completeness. The information contained herein has been provided solely for informational purposes and does not constitute an offer, solicitation, advice or recommendation, to make any investment decisions or purchase any financial instruments, and may not be construed as such.
Not all products and services are available in all geographic areas. Eligibility for particular products and services is subject to final determination by JPMC and or its affiliates/subsidiaries. This material does not constitute a commitment by any JPMC entity to extend or arrange credit or to provide any other products or services and JPMC reserves the right to withdraw at any time. All services are subject to applicable laws, regulations, and applicable approvals and notifications. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the statements in this material are confidential and proprietary to JPMC and are not intended to be legally binding. Any products, services, terms or other matters described herein (other than in respect of confidentiality) are subject to the terms of separate legally binding documentation and/or are subject to change without notice. J.P. Morgan is the marketing name for the Wholesale Payments business of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and its affiliates worldwide.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., organized under the laws of U.S.A. with limited liability. © 2021 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All Rights Reserved.