Please update your browser.
J.P. Morgan in Luxembourg
Local expertise. Global resources. Our commitment to Luxembourg.
J.P. Morgan has a proud history of supporting clients, with more than 45 years in Luxembourg and for nearly 200 years across Europe. This is part of J.P. Morgan’s premier global franchise, which includes local market presence across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). From Luxembourg, across the region and around the globe, we deliver leading financial services products to a diverse and sophisticated client base that includes some of the world’s most important corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Clients can access an array of Asset Management, Private Banking, Securities Services and Treasury Services solutions.
Globally, through the JPMorgan Chase Foundation, we make philanthropic investments in cities where we have major operations, assisting those at a disadvantage by helping them build better lives for themselves, their families and their communities. Across EMEA, the firm focuses its investment and attention on three pillars: Economic Development, Financial Empowerment and Workforce Readiness.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise.
In the centre of Europe, Luxembourg is known for a stable political, legal and regulatory regime, making it a popular location for companies to base their regional and worldwide operations and shared service centres.
- Triple A country rating from all of the well-known credit rating agencies
- GDP growth consistently above the European average
- Highly-skilled talent pool
- One of the most multilingual countries in Europe
- Investment in high-quality internet and telecommunications infrastructure
- Home to a significant percentage of European-certified data centres
Our Local History:
With a legacy dating back to 1799, our firm has a demonstrated history of leadership in times of both economic growth and financial instability. Our presence in Luxembourg dates to 1973, when we initiated operations as part of Chase Manhattan Bank. We continue to grow and evolve in response to our clients’ needs:
- Established in 1988, J.P. Morgan Asset Management (Europe) S.àr.l is now among the largest promoters of Luxembourg-based funds.
- In 1989 J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg commenced custody banking in Luxembourg, and our first client is still our client today. This business has grown significantly, and J.P. Morgan is now one of the largest custodians and fund administrator in the country.
- In 2019, J.P. Morgan began offering private banking to clients in Europe from Luxembourg.
We are located at 6 route de Treves, Senningerberg, L2633, Luxembourg.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.