Tips to Get the Most from Your Card
1. Encourage suppliers to accept card:
- Using a One Card program for business to business payments is a win/win solution for buyers and suppliers, helping both parties save time and money.
- One Card enables buyers to automate payments, reducing manual paper-based activity while increasing rebate payment.
- Additionally, One Card helps suppliers get paid faster, accelerating cash flow.
- Here’s how to encourage supplier acceptance of card payments.
2. Establish flow of information to stakeholders:
- Ensure all key departments within your organization are aware that One Card can be used to pay for purchasing expenses as well as travel and entertainment.
- Inform colleagues that using One Card helps automate payments, reducing manual processes and benefiting suppliers as they receive faster payments.
3. Mandate compliant employee card usage:
- Establish and communicate travel and usage policies to increase expense accountability.
- Encourage card usage for expenses across marketing and advertising, real estate, landscaping, office supplies and more.
4. Use PaymentNet reports to monitor card activity and increase spend transparency:
- Pull a report (Transaction Detail – MS Excel) to easily access transaction data for all cardholders.
- Review spend patterns and transaction types in regular accounting meetings.