Please update your browser.
J.P. Morgan Symphony WhatsApp Usage Guide
- Currently supports only one to one chats
- Links can be sent and received
- Messages are re-encrypted by Symphony when they leave the WhatsApp network before being delivered to J.P. Morgan
Conditions of use
- Ensure that you are authorized by your company to use WhatsApp for business communications
- Please notify J.P. Morgan if you change roles, move to a new company or otherwise cease to be an intended recipient of communications from J.P. Morgan
- If order instructions are sent to J.P. Morgan, you need to ensure that these are accepted by receiving a confirmation from J.P. Morgan
Limitations and constraints
- Group or multilateral chat functionalities are not currently available
- Voice and video calls are not supported, please continue to contact J.P. Morgan over your usual voice channels
- Please do not use to send images & attachments, as these will not be received by J.P. Morgan
- Please do not use delete message or direct (in-line) reply as these functionalities won’t be available
- Please do not use “Report” button, as a report will not be sent to J.P. Morgan
- Due to updates from WhatsApp please be aware that your advisor will only have 24hrs to respond. After 24hrs a system generated message is sent to you if there are pending messages from your advisor. The window can only be re-opened by you by inputting any text message.
We look forward to seeing you on WhatsApp!
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.