Please update your browser.
J.P. Morgan TeleMessage WhatsApp Usage Guide
- Ensure that you are authorized by your company to use WhatsApp for business communications, and ensure that you comply with your company’s policies and guidelines.
- Please notify J.P. Morgan if you change roles, move to a new company or otherwise cease to be an intended recipient of communications from J.P. Morgan.
- CIB Investment & Corporate Banking: Ensure your company permits sharing of potentially confidential and potential material non-public information using WhatsApp.
- CIB Markets: If order instructions are sent to J.P. Morgan, you need to ensure that these are processed and accepted by receiving a confirmation from J.P. Morgan on the appropriate platform
- CIB Investment & Corporate Banking: Multi-lateral chats that only involve Banks and are not transaction-specific syndicate desk communication are not permitted
- CIB Markets: Do not engage in multilateral chats involving other non-J.P. Morgan parties
- Please be aware that J.P. Morgan employees will not be using WhatsApp to send/ receive images and attachments as they do not connect with JPMC systems. Please continue to use existing channels of communication for this purpose e.g. email.
- Limit the use of emojis/ emoticons, GIFS, Stickers or similar. While the use of these are supported on WhatsApp, they are not considered as an acknowledgement or agreement. Please provide your acknowledgement/agreement in words.
- Please do not use the “Send Logs” button, as these will not be sent to J.P. Morgan and J.P. Morgan will not receive any notifications.
We look forward to seeing you on WhatsApp!
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.