Treasury and Payments
How Payments Drive Customer Loyalty Amid a Digitization Push
J.P. Morgan Merchant Services President Laura Miller and Karen Webster, CEO of PYMNTS.com, discuss how the new digital sales channel imperative is transforming shopping and payment experiences. This is the fourth in a podcast series on “Digital Transformation of Treasury.” This podcast was originally published on PYMNTS.com.
- The COVID-19 pandemic demonstrates the strategic value of digital sales channels across consumer segments
- Brands with seamless online and mobile commerce are better equipped to mitigate the impacts of social distancing and the temporary store closures
- The pandemic has merchants of all sizes focusing on developing and optimizing digital strategies enabled by online, mobile and connected smart devices
- Even in-store payments are expected to transform as awareness and adoption of contactless card payments increases due to the pandemic
- Consistently great customer experiences require scalable, flexible and robust digital capabilities that support the entire customer journey
- Seamlessly embedding payments in digital sales channels can help brands create, grow and protect enduring customer loyalty
LAURA MILLER, PRESIDENT, J.P. MORGAN MERCHANT SERVICES
Laura Miller leads the J.P. Morgan segment of Merchant Services, the global payment acceptance and merchant acquiring business J.P. Morgan and a leading provider of payment, fraud management and data security solutions. As J.P. Morgan Merchant Services President, Laura oversees merchant acquiring and payment processing for U.S.-based companies with annual revenue between $20 million and $2 billion, and global corporations with annual revenue above $2 billion.
Laura is also co-chairwoman for the Northeast Region of J.P. Morgan’s Market Leadership Team, which is dedicated to delivering the firm to clients on a local level and being leaders in their communities. She is a well-known advocate for Diversity & Inclusion at J.P. Morgan and a strong supporter of business owners and the entrepreneur community.