The Canadian Commercial Card product is used in conjunction by the corporate client “company” and end user cardholder, “employee.” These procedures have been developed to meet the requirements of the Canadian Bank Act for handling and reporting complaints made by clients of the Bank if the need arises.
Procedures for Client Complaints
- If you have a complaint, please notify your main program administrator (internal to your company).
- If you’re not satisfied with the solution offered by your program administrator, please feel free to contact J.P. Morgan’s customer service representatives via the following methods.
International Toll Free: 847-488-3748
Program Coordinator Team: 800-207-5359
- If you are not satisfied with the solution offered to you by your first point of contact at the Bank, you can ask the customer service representative to escalate the complaint to their manager or escalate to the Chase Executive office with the information provided below.
Chase Card Services
P.O. Box 17233
Wilmington, DE 19850-7233
- We will respond to your complaint with a substantive written response within 90 days from the day that the complaint is received by your main contact at the Bank. If the resolution of your complaint is going to be delayed more than a 90-day-period, we will notify you of the potential delay and the reason(s) for the delay.
- If our response to your complaint is delayed beyond 90 days from the day that it is received by your main customer service representative at the Bank, or if you are not satisfied with the solution offered to you by the Bank, you may escalate your complaint to the Bank’s external complaints body, the Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments (“OBSI”) at:
401 Bay Street, Suite 1505
P.O. Box 5 Toronto, ON M5H 2Y4
- If you refer your complaint to OBSI, the Bank will provide OBSI with a copy of all information in its possession or control that relates to the complaint without delay after the Bank is notified that the complaint has been received by OBSI.
Financial Consumer Agency of Canada (FCAC)
The FCAC supervises all financial institutions, including the Bank, to ensure compliance with federal consumer protection laws and with industry voluntary codes of conduct. If you have a complaint regarding a violation of a consumer protection law or a code of conduct by the Bank you may contact the FCAC as follows:
427 Laurier Ave., West, 6th Floor
Ottawa, ON K1R 1B9