Information on Banking Ombudsman
- Banking customers may write to the customer service executive(s) at our branches explaining the details of their issues. We are located at JP Morgan Chase Bank Mumbai N.A.Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai: 400098
- Customers preferring electronic mail should write to email@example.com.
If you do not receive a response within 10 business days from the channels under Level 1, or, if you are not satisfied with the response received, view the next level of escalation.
If you are not satisfied with the response that you receive from the Customer Service Team or if you do not receive a response within 10 business days, you may contact the Office of the Nodal Officer for a speedy investigation and fair resolution of your problem.
You may write to:
Ms. Raveena Sharma
JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., Mumbai branch
J.P. Morgan Tower, Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East
Mumbai, 400098, India
Phone: +91 22 6157 3823
You will receive a response within a period of 10 business days from the Nodal Officer Team receiving your complaint.
In the event that you do not receive any response within one month from the date the Bank first received your representation, or if you are dissatisfied with the response given by the Bank, you may write to the Banking Ombudsman.
Escalating to Banking Ombudsman
If customers do not receive a response from us within one month after we have received the complaint, or if they are not satisfied with the reply given by us, they may approach the Banking Ombudsman. The details of the Banking Ombudsman Scheme as well as the contact details of the Ombudsman for respective City or State are available on www.bankingombudsman.rbi.org.in. View the Banking Ombudsman Scheme.
For the convenience of the customers, following have been displayed on our website:
- Appropriate arrangement for receiving complaints and suggestions
- The name, address and contact number of Nodal Officer
- Contact details of Banking Ombudsman of the area
- Code of bank’s commitments to customers/Fair Practice code
The nodal officer of the Bank is kept informed on the complaints which are not redressed within one month. The details of the Banking Ombudsman where the complainant can approach are included in the final closure letters/ emails for such cases.