Trust & Fiduciary Services
The leading European service provider
J.P. Morgan acts in a fiduciary capacity for European collective investment schemes and is a top provider of services in Dublin, Frankfurt, Jersey, Luxembourg and the UK-and recently expanded to offer services in Belgium. We work with clients to ensure fund assets are kept securely and serviced properly, manage schemes in accordance with local regulations and protect investors' interests.
- Fund administration, including accounting, NAV, monitoring investment limits and transfer agency
- Issuing letters alerting clients to regulatory changes and offering appropriate guidance
- Facilitating client roundtable discussion groups and conferences
- Individualized assistance-including clients moving to alternative investments or overseeing hedge funds, real estate funds, private equity funds and derivatives-across the full range of funds now permitted under UCITS III
- Significant monitoring programs, including desktop checks and, where appropriate, site visits to the asset management company, or their respective agents