J.P. Morgan’s award-winning Global Research provides clients with informed views and actionable ideas on economic indicators, markets, companies, and asset classes around the world.
In Europe, the Middle East and Africa, J.P. Morgan Cazenove, a wholly-owned part of J.P. Morgan, provides clients with comprehensive equity research.
Research is the foundation for everything we do for our clients. From up-to-the-minute original trade ideas, to longer-term thematic pieces that explain the financial markets in depth, our mission is to constantly offer new and original ways for investors to build value.
In terms of global breadth and depth, and comprehensive expertise across disciplines and asset classes, J.P. Morgan is one of the world’s most highly respected research franchises.
Global Research studies all sectors and markets in which J.P. Morgan does business, including Equities, Fixed Income / Rates, Credit, Currency and Commodities, Emerging Markets, Derivatives, Structured Finance and Bond Indices, while the Economics and Market Strategy teams provide the macro and strategic analysis that is the cornerstone of our approach.
J.P. Morgan Markets is our new client platform that will ultimately deliver financial markets solutions across the full trade lifecycle: award-winning research, powerful analytics and structuring, multi-product trading and extensive post-trade capabilities. All our proprietary research reports, commentaries, trading strategies and real-time market data, as well as a wide range of advanced portfolio tools, models and analytics that provide unique insights on financial markets and securities are now accessible on this platform.
J.P. Morgan Markets is available to clients only. Please contact your J.P. Morgan representative for access. Clients can also subscribe for delivery of research and analytics.
- #1 All-America Fixed Income Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2012)
- #1 All-Europe Fixed Income Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2012)
- #1 All-America Equity Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2011)
- #1 All-America Fixed Income Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2011)
- #1 All-Europe Fixed Income Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2011)
- #1 LatAm Equity Research Team (Institutional Investor, 2011)
- #1 in Overall U.S. Equity Research/Advisory, Consumer Discretionary Research/Advisory, Healthcare Research/Advisory, Information Technology Research/Advisory and Industrials Research/Advisory. (Greenwich Associates, July 2011)
- Best Bank for High Yield Research and Credit Derivatives Research (Credit, 2011)