With a history dating back to the 1930s, J.P. Morgan has a strong local presence in Saudi Arabia through its office in Riyadh.
J.P. Morgan is the only U.S.-headquartered financial institution with two operating licenses in Saudi Arabia providing access to a comprehensive range of products and global banking capabilities for clients in Saudi Arabia. JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA has a banking license and is regulated by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency and J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Limited holds a securities license and is regulated by the Capital Market Authority.
Saudi Arabia is the largest market in the Gulf region and an important growth area for our clients. J.P. Morgan recognises the importance of Saudi Arabia, reflected by our continued commitment to and investment in expanding our capabilities to serve clients throughout the country.
Our expertise in Saudi Arabia includes:
- Corporate & Investment Banking
- Treasury & Securities Services
- Trade Finance, Supply Chain and Logistics Services
Senior country officers:
- Tristan Attenborough, Country head, Treasury & Securities Services
- Rayan Fayez, head of Investment Banking and co-CEO of J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Limited
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: +9661 299 3800