Affordable Care Act Update
Keep Up with the ACA's Impact on Providers and Payors
As the Affordable Care Act evolves, payors and providers are finding it harder to keep up with all the changes.
Join our panel of experts to hear about the latest legislation and explore how the new changes affect narrow networks and hospital reimbursement.
- The latest updates on ACA legislation
- Key considerations for narrow networks
- Impacts of value-based reimbursement
- Risks and benefits of provider-owned health plans
Executive Director, Government Relations, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Managing Director, J.P. Morgan Equity Research, specializing in the coverage of managed care, hospitals and small- to mid-sized healthcare providers.
- The Dollars and Cents of Value-based Care
- Top Trends for Capitalizing on the Hospital Value-based Purchasing Program
For more information about J.P. Morgan products and solutions, e-mail us.