Our Businesses in Vietnam
J.P. Morgan's franchise in Vietnam has leadership positions across treasury services and corporate banking. Learn more about our businesses:
Treasury Services *
J.P. Morgan is introducing a new set of innovative products to facilitate clients' needs within the context of Vietnam's cash management operating environment. These products complement the firm's full suite of local and cross-border capabilities that are already available, including reliable and innovative payables and receivables management services, liquidity and investment management, and trade services.
Payables and Receivables Management Services
- Over-the-counter cash services in VND and USD via our Ho Chi Minh City branch
- High- and low-value payments via the IBPS network
- Cash and check payments and collections
- Foreign currency payments
- FX trading
Liquidity Management Services
- Physical cash concentration [in-country sweeping service]
- Interest-bearing accounts
Interest rates on interest-bearing accounts and time deposits are subject to State Bank of Vietnam's regulations. Please refer to J.P. Morgan Vietnam interest rates or contact our Client Service team for further information.
Electronic Banking Services: J.P. Morgan Channels
J.P. Morgan electronic banking services provide an easy and efficient way to interface with J.P. Morgan Vietnam and the global J.P. Morgan network. Our broad range of banking services includes accounts payable, payroll, treasury settlement, cash accounting and collections management. Supported channels include:
- Browser — Initiate web-based electronic payments as well as intraday and end-of-day information reporting
- Host to host — Integrates with your financial systems to process bulk files for both local and foreign currency payments and other related communications. Includes SWIFT Corporate Access
Trade services include a complete suite of classical trade and structured trade in support of trade financing and risk-mitigated requirements. Domestic and cross-border services are available in local currency and foreign currencies, subject to exchange controls.
J.P. Morgan is a direct member of the Interbank Payment System (IBPS) for high-value and low-value transactions.
Learn more about Treasury Services globally.
The firm provides corporate banking services to large corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations and partners with businesses across J.P. Morgan to meet clients' needs in financing, risk management, working capital, cash management and investments.
* These products are only available to corporate clients in Vietnam. They are not for individual clients.