J.P. Morgan offers clients in Malaysia a broad range of products and solutions across Investment Banking, Equities Research & Trading, Futures & Options, Equities Derivatives, Credit and Rates, Treasury and Securities Services, Commercial Banking and the Global Corporate Bank.
The firm's presence in Malaysia dates back to 1964. Starting as a commercial bank, the firm grew to include investment banking and stockbroking services. Learn more about our businesses in Malaysia.
J.P. Morgan's commitment to the development of its business in Malaysia has enabled the firm to become a leader among foreign banks. A summary of the key steps in the firm's history is as follows:
- 1964: Established commercial bank
- 1974: Commenced corporate finance and equities business
- 1991: Acquired a 30% interest in local brokerage, JF Apex
- 1993: Established Labuan presence
- 2005: Awarded a stockbroking license
For additional information, please contact:
- General Line: +603 2718 0500
- General Fax: +603 2163 5370
For media inquiries, please contact:
(65) 6882 7097