Global Emerging Markets
J.P. Morgan India Markets
- J.P. Morgan was the first foreign bank to get a Primary Dealer license in India and is a category I Authorized Dealer with the Reserve Bank of India
- JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A., Mumbai Branch is registered as a Trading Member in the Currency Derivatives Segment of the National Stock Exchange of India Limited with registration number INE 231311239
- The key focus in J.P. Morgan is always on building tailored risk management strategies to suit client requirements across the entire breadth of financial markets.
Foreign Exchange Risk Management:
- Our specialist teams can assist clients with their risk management strategies on a holistic basis and can aid in the identification, quantification and mitigation of risk with preferred solutions and strategies
- J.P. Morgan has the capability to provide a large amount of liquidity for G10 and Asian currencies
Interest Rates Risk Management:
- J.P. Morgan can bring its significant expertise to bear to assist clients in hedging both short and long term risks.
- Our top notch research and strategy team comprises some of the most respected names in global financial markets and allows us to provide cutting edge solutions to our clients.
- J.P. Morgan’s sales team provides coverage to a large range of clients in India spanning local corporations, MNCs, public sector companies and institutional clients
- Our specialist product teams assist clients with relevant risk management strategies across Foreign Exchange & Interest Rates in both vanilla and structured products.
- Our trading team provides access to a variety of products including FX Spot, Forwards, Government Securities, Interest Rate Swaps, Cross Currency Swaps and Corporate Bonds
- Being one of the top market makers in FX, as well as Interest Rates, allows us to provide real-time coverage on market movements, as well as the best quotes to clients.
Research & Expertise
- Clients can benefit from J.P. Morgan’s expertise across countries, currencies and exposure types.
- J.P. Morgan’s award-winning global research team offers comprehensive foreign exchange, economic and derivative research and analysis that clients use in their hedging decisions.
- The team publishes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on all aspects of global markets. In addition, the team works closely with individual clients to provide tailored analysis to meet their specific needs
- J.P. Morgan Markets, provides a single portal allowing clients to access all of J.P. Morgan’s analysis and commentary on a timely basis.
- We provide online tools to enable clients to seamlessly execute their FX transactions with cutting-edge technology:
- Morgan Direct Professional
Morgan Direct Professional offers direct access to the FX market and an advanced suite of execution tools. Clients benefit from a full order management system and use of the platform from an Android™, BlackBerry®, iPhone™ or iPad™.
- Morgan Direct Commercial
Morgan Direct Commercial simplifies client’s foreign exchange executions by integrating trade execution with confirmation, settlement and payment functions. This online tool makes execution more efficient and secure.
- Morgan Direct Professional