Managing a portfolio requires a significant amount of time and investment expertise. As a result, many investors choose to engage with an experienced Financial Advisor who can work closely with them.
Portfolio Manager Program
J.P. Morgan Securities Portfolio Manager Program is a fee-based investment advisory program that allows you to work closely with one of our portfolio managers. Financial Advisors in our Portfolio Manager Program construct customized portfolios for clients and have discretion over day-to-day investment decisions, which may provide them the opportunity to take advantage of timely investment opportunities.
Learn more about our Portfolio Manager Program.
Our process, structured yet flexible, recognizes that each client needs and deserves a customized investment plan. Throughout the process, the experience, expertise and market insight of professionals across wealth management is brought together in a cohesive structure.
The benefits of professional money management and implementation plan:
- Rigorous Review Process: Portfolio managers undergo a thorough initial review by our Portfolio Manager due diligence group that typically includes an analysis of their investment philosophy, areas of specialty, professional background and other factors. In addition, the portfolio manager’s investment strategy are reviewed. Our ongoing oversight includes reviewing portfolio managers periodically on both qualitative and quantitative measurements.
- Personalized Approach: Your portfolio manager will assess your individual needs and time horizon, as well as your tolerance for risk. This review usually begins with an evaluation of your current financial situation and special family- or business-related considerations. Your portfolio manager may also consult with other advisors you may have, such as accountants, attorneys or business managers, to integrate your investment plan with your entire wealth management plan.
- Industry-Leading Research: Your portfolio manager has access to the investment insights of J.P. Morgan Investment Bank’s global research team - one of the world’s most highly respected research franchises. This group of analysts studies all sectors and markets in which J.P. Morgan does business, including equities, fixed income, currency and commodities, emerging markets, derivatives and structured finance. In addition, the economics and market strategy teams provide macro and strategic analysis thatyour portfolio manager may employ when developing investment ideas and constructing your portfolio.
- Direct Access: Your portfolio manager is committed to working on a one-on-one basis with you to address your financial needs. We will keep you informed about your portfolio’s short- and long-term results and, provide periodic reports that include a detailed analysis of your contributions, withdrawals, holdings, performance and benchmark comparisons.
Portfolio Advisor Program
The J.P. Morgan Securities Portfolio Advisor (PA) Program is an advisory program in which the Financial Advisor (FA) advises the client on a non-discretionary basis. The PA Program is intended for investors who seek to establish strategic goals and value ongoing advice with respect to certain investment strategies and asset classes, but who retain discretion over the trading activity in their accounts. Features include:
- Fee-based, non-discretionary investment advisory program
- Clients pay for your advice, not transactions
- Asset allocation based on Investment Objective and Risk Tolerance
- Integrated monitoring technology
The Financial Advisor, together with the client, assesses the investment objectives, risk tolerance, and other factors to help develop a customized Target Asset Allocation for the account. The FA will also provide ongoing advice necessary for the client to manage his or her investments over time.
Learn more about our Portfolio Advisor Program.
Asset allocation and diversification does not guarantee investment returns and does not eliminate the risk of loss.
This document provides information about the investment advisory services provided by J.P. Morgan Securities LLC (“JPMS”). The agreements entered into by and disclosures provided to clients with respect to the different products and services provided by JPMS should carefully read (including our Form ADV disclosure brochure, if and when applicable), which contain important information, including our provision of services for important information about the capacity in which we will be acting. We encourage clients to speak to their JPMS representative regarding the nature of the products and services and to ask any questions they may have about the difference between brokerage and investment advisory services, including the obligation to disclose conflicts of interests and to act in the best interests of our clients.