Please update your browser.
We maintain over 1,200 banking relationships with ESOP companies, including over 600 lending relationships—more than any other US bank
This unparalleled expertise in ESOP transactions positions us as an industry leader. Let us help you by:
- Advising on ESOP alternatives
- Assisting in navigating complex ESOP structuring issues
- Consulting and financing new and second-stage ESOP transactions
- Giving advice regarding M&A and corporate finance transactions involving ESOP-owned companies
- Providing advice on mature ESOP issues, including repurchase obligation and regulatory and compliance matters
Get In Touch
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.