Please update your browser.
J.P. Morgan Treasury Ignition™
Works with third-party ERP systems and financial management platforms:
Oracle® NetSuite | Sage Intacct
As you scale your rapidly-growing business, cash management becomes increasingly important and complex. Designed to simplify the process for users of Oracle® NetSuite software and Sage Intacct financial management platform software, Treasury Ignition offers a comprehensive set of banking capabilities that easily integrate today and are built to scale alongside your business into the future.
"The J.P. Morgan plugin has optimized our payment process, saving time and money. It was very easy to test and implement, with minimal IT involvement."
- Make payments globally with a variety of pay types:
- ACH (US and CAD)
- Virtual Card
- Check Outsourcing (US and CAD)
- Wires (coming soon*)
- GACH (SEPA, BACS; coming soon*)
- Help mitigate check fraud with positive pay automatic transmission
- Help reduce exposure to errors with efficient treasury workflows
- Help drive efficiency with a real-time feed of your bank statement—including account balances and transaction details—with easy exports into BAI2/CSV formats that are ready for reconciliation within your ERP system
- Access multi-bank cash positioning in real time, and receive analytics and forecasting through Trovata®**, an early stage fintech focused on automating cash management
- Connect your ERP system directly to J.P. Morgan using embedded API connectivity in under 20 minutes on average
- Use a plugin integration that requires minimal technical resources for banking implementation now or in the future
- No additional fees for corporate customers
- Connect to our sandbox plugin in less than 20 minutes to test functionality
- Take advantage of our scale, resources and dedicated industry expertise across payables, receivables and reporting to help you grow your business
- Benefit from new features and continuous enhancements that are developed based on client feedback
- Apply for a chance to pilot the latest J.P. Morgan product innovations to help meet your company’s rapidly evolving treasury and finance needs***
- Engage with a network of treasury and payments professionals for new opportunities to share information and collaborate on industry challenges
- Leverage 24/7 intelligent on-demand support for users of J.P. Morgan Access®, and help shape the future of corporate treasury when you join our J.P. Morgan Virtual AssistantSM beta program
Awards and Industry News
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
Sage, Sage logos, and Sage product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of The Sage Group plc or its licensors.
J.P. Morgan, J.P. Morgan Treasury Ignition, and Treasury Ignition are trademarks of JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Get in Touch and Stay Informed
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.