J.P. Morgan produces proprietary index products that track emerging markets, government debt, and corporate debt asset classes. The Global Index Research group develops index products comprising tradable strategies, ETFs/ETNs, Credit, and Commodities. Index products and research provide analytics to evaluate client portfolios. The indices define and increase the visibility of the asset classes they represent and provide a tool to measure the performance of the asset class.
- Clarity of index composition
- Clarity of methodology
- Availability of historical data
- Availability of daily prices
- Regular issuance
- Low composition turnover
- Focuses on the tradable market
- Available as tradable indices
- Inclusion of international instruments
- Exclusion of instruments with investment barriers
- Diversified weighting index series
J.P. Morgan index products are available through several convenient channels:
For institutional clients: For additional information, please contact your J.P. Morgan representative or email us at email@example.com, or call +1 212 834 2944 (New York) or +44 20 7742 7749 (London).
For third party data aggregators and vendors servicing the buy side community: For additional information regarding access to J.P. Morgan’s index data please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.