Please update your browser.
Euro and MultiCurrency Clearing
JPMorgan Chase is prepared to support an alternate initiation method for Euro and MultiCurrency Clearing payments, for clients who have established the appropriate security setup in advance.
In the event that your usual payment initiation methods are unavailable JPMorgan is prepared to support the initiation of priority Euro and MultiCurrency funds transfer payments via fax for clients who have the appropriate security setup in advance. This includes:
- Agreement on file including fax mandate
- Current list of authorized signatories
- Up to date call back telephone numbers
In order to process your funds (wire) transfer as quickly as possible, please keep in mind the following:
- Submit payments as soon as possible and early in the business day
- Prioritize funds (wire) transfer requests by the transactions with the highest dollar values and that are most time critical
- Make payment instructions as clear as possible
- To avoid duplicate payment, only fax in a transaction request once
- Manual payment cut-off times will apply
In all such cases you should first contact your Customer Service Representative who will guide and support you through the process.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.