As you expand your program, you can add new cardholders from the Accounts menu in PaymentNet®.
1. Select Accounts > Manage from the PaymentNet toolbar.
2. Find an account to use as a template for creating a new one and click the account number to view details.
3. On the Account Detail screen, click Create New Account.
Account holder type
4. From the Account Holder Type list, select Individual.
Type of employee
5. If the cardholder will be logging in to PaymentNet, you can create a PaymentNet User ID at the same time.
- From the Type of Employee list, select New Employee, enter a User ID and select Generate Login Information.
- If the cardholder will not be logging in to PaymentNet, select No Employee from the Type of Employee list.
6. Enter the cardholder information, including the cardholder’s name, date of birth, mailing address, home address, and access codes. All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Employee ID should be included only if you are using a third-party file feed.
- Cardholder Address is the address where the card will be shipped.
- Home Address is required for regulatory reasons.
- For Access Code 1, you must use the date of birth (MMDD format).
- For Access Code 2, we recommend using the last four digits of the business phone number.
- Click Continue.
7. Review the Cardholder Acknowledgment form, select the check box and click Continue.