Applies only to One Card with Rewards programs.
As an authorized redeemer, you can view the number of Points accumulated within your One Card with Rewards program directly from the home screen in PaymentNet®.
View available Points
As an authorized redeemer, you can access the number of Points accumulated within your One Card with Rewards program directly from the Rewards website.
Log into your Rewards website
Program Administrators can add or remove authorized redeemers to the One Card with Rewards program directly from PaymentNet®.
Add or remove authorized redeemers
3. The Reward Account List displays who the authorized redeemers are on each corporate account managed by the Program Administrator.
4. Click on the specific Corporate Account you wish to add or remove an authorized redeemer.
5. To add an Authorized Redeemer, click the User Lookup link.
6. Search for and designate a PaymentNet user as an authorized redeemer in the popup box.
7. Click Select in the popup box to add a PaymentNet user as an authorized redeemer and return to the main screen.
8. To remove an authorized redeemer, delete the authorized redeemer User ID from within the text field.
9. Click Save to complete the process of adding or removing the authorized redeemer.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.