Existing Merchant Service Customers
If you have a technical issue or a question about your merchant account, please call your Relationship Manager directly.
Alternatively, call our merchant support team on:
For Europe: +353 1 726 2909 UK: 0845 399 1130
Further information is available at any time through your Paymentech Online account.
Out of Courts Complaints and Redress Procedures
- J.P.Morgan has in place complaint resolution procedures to settle complaints of Merchants arising from their rights and obligations under Parts 3 and 4 of the Payment Services Regulations 2018.
- If you have a complaint, please contact your Relationship Manager. Your complaint will be addressed in accordance with J.P.Morgan complaint policy, which we are happy to provide upon request.
- In the event of a complaint, a Merchant may refer the matter to the Irish Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) or such relevant out-of-court complaint body or to such other competent out-of-court complaint body applicable to you in the country where you are established.
- Details on complainant eligibility are available on the FSPO website.
You can contact the FSPO at:
Irish Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman
Tel: + 353 1 567 7000
Merchants domiciled in the UK
- From 1st January 2021, J.P.Morgan will enter into the UK's Temporary Permissions Regime (TPR).
- The TPR has been established by the UK regulators to allow firms such as J.P.Morgan to continue to operate in the UK following the end of the Brexit transition period.
- During the TPR, a UK-based merchant that is not satisfied with our response to a complaint and that qualifies as an eligible complainant may refer the matter to the UK's Financial Ombudsman Service. Details on complainant eligibility are available on the Financial Ombudsman Service website.
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service at:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Free phone: 0800 023 4567