Information for J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Limited
J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Limited (“JPMSA” or the “Company”) was established as a limited liability company on 27th November 2007 and licensed by the Capital Market Authority with effect from 14th January 2008 to engage in dealing as agent in international markets, arranging, advising and custody activities. On 6th October 2015 the company received the CMA commencement letter to engage in dealing as principle, dealing as agent in the local market and underwriting.
The Company is a direct subsidiary of J.P. Morgan International Finance Limited (“JPMIF”) which owns 95% of the Company with the remaining 5% being held by J.P. Morgan International Inc (“JPMII”). The Company currently has paid up share capital of SAR 93,750,000 which was approved as a capital increase by CMA on 26th April 2015.
The Company is located in Riyadh on the 8th floor of the Al-Faisaliah Tower. P.O.Box 51907, Riyadh 11553, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Tel: (+966) 11 299 3800. Commercial registration No. 1010240801, CMA license No. 12164-37.
The Investment Banking team at JPMSA participates in arranging transactions on equity, debt or hybrid offerings. The Investment Banking team at JPMSA focuses on origination activities and mandated transactions are executed jointly between JPMSA and the relevant J.P. Morgan entities outside Saudi Arabia.
The Investment Banking team at JPMSA is licensed to advise clients on M&A, disposals, joint ventures, corporate restructurings, privatization and provides research and financial services.
JPMSA provides securities custody services for international assets supported by our affiliates agents and sub custodians. To provide a greater level of local support for JPMorgan’s Global Custody clients, the Company has established local client service capabilities in the Kingdom.
This group supports Saudi and GCC clients including government entities, investment firms, and banks.
Dealing as Agent:
JPMSA was awarded a CMA license to amend its activities to include Dealing as Agent in the local market, dealing as Principle (for SWAP business) on 06/10/2015. JPMSA provides brokerage services on Tadawul for local and regionally based institutional clients. JPMSA acts as an agent on behalf of other J.P. Morgan entities in marketing securities and other financial instruments including OTC derivatives transactions, foreign currency, rates and credit trading.
If you have any complaint, please fill the form and send it to one of the following:
By post: J.P. Morgan Saudi Arabia Limited, Al Faisaliah Tower, Floor 8, PO BOX 51907, Riyadh 11553, Saudi Arabia.
By email: Compliance_Riyadh@jpmorgan.com
Audited Financial Statements
Information under Pillar III