Germany Regulatory Information
- 2018 Annual Report (English)
- 2017 Annual Report (English)
- 2016 Annual Report (English)
- 2015 Annual Report (English)
- 2014 Annual Report (English)
- 2013 Annual Report (English)
- 2012 Annual Report (English)
- 2011 Annual Report (English)
- 2010 Annual Report (English)
- 2009 Annual Report (English)
- 2008 Annual Report (English)
- 2007 Annual Report (English)
- 2018 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2017 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2016 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2015 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2014 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2014 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2013 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2013 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2012 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2012 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2011 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2011 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2010 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2010 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2009 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2009 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2008 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2008 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
- 2007 Annual Report (Deutsch)
- 2007 Semi-Annual Report (Unaudited)
Current Reports can be found on Investor Relations
Full Terms and Conditions of Capital Instruments
In the event that J.P. Morgan Securities plc Frankfurt Branch provides investment advice it will not be conducted as fee-based investment advisory (“Honorar-Anlageberatung”). In the context of the investment advice inducements can be accepted and retained.
This sets out details of our complaints handling process for all complaints made against the Firm’s Germany Regulated Entities1. The Firm operates a complaints management policy that aims to ensure all complaints are dealt with fairly, consistently and promptly.
Making a Complaint
If you are a client or potential client of the Firm’s Germany Regulated Entities, and are dissatisfied with or have a complaint about a product or service offered by the Firm’s Germany Regulated Entities, you can make a complaint by contacting your usual JP Morgan relationship, sales or service contact or by writing to the contact given below.
J.P. Morgan AG
60310 Frankfurt am Main
Handling your complaint
The Firm has internal policies in place to address how complaints are managed by the Firm. Once we have received your complaint, we aim to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and in a consistent manner. Your complaint will be promptly acknowledged and investigated by the complaints management function which is independent from the functions and circumstances giving rise to the complaint. Throughout the investigatory process we will keep you up to date with our progress and aim to provide you with a substantive response. After investigation, we aim to provide you with a final response communication as soon as possible. In case of a payment services related complaint the firm will comply with the relevant provisions imposed by the Payment Services Directive II, which were implemented in § 62 ZAG (15/35 working days for response) in Germany. Furthermore, in case of MiFID complaints (i.e. complaints related to the provision of investment services or ancillary services) the independent Compliance function will review the complaints data and their resolution to ensure that all risks and problems are identified and addressed. The Firm maintains records of the complaints it receives and the measures taken for their resolution.
If required, JP Morgan will submit information with regards to your complaint to the Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin) as the responsible German regulator.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
If we have not been able to resolve your complaint, or you are not satisfied with our response then you may be entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service in Germany.
Details about the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) can be found here on the website of the Financial Ombudsman: https://bankenombudsmann.de/. You can contact the service as follows:
Kundenbeschwerdestelle beim Bundesverband deutscher Banken:
Postfach 04 03 07
Tel.: +49 (0) 30 1663-3166
Fax: +49 (0) 30 1663-3169
Further details are specified in the respective rules of procedure "Verfahrensordnung für die Schlichtung von Kundenbeschwerden im deutschen Bankgewerbe", which is made available upon request or which can be assessed on the Internet at www.bankenverband.de.
Complaints can also be addressed to the relevant Supervisory Authority:
Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)
Graurheindorfer Straße 108
Dienstsitz Frankfurt am Main:
Marie-Curie-Str. 24 - 28
60439 Frankfurt am Main
1 J.P. Morgan AG.
Global Regulatory Disclosures
Central Securities Depositories Regulation (CSDR) Costs Disclosure: JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., London Branch; J.P. Morgan AG; J.P. Morgan (Suisse) S.A.; J.P. Morgan Bank (Ireland) plc; J.P. Morgan Bank Luxembourg S.A.; and JPMorgan Chase Bank N.A.
Time Deposit Terms
Money Market Transactions
By Legal Entity
Australia & New Zealand Disclosures
Material Safety Data Sheets for products issued by J.P. Morgan Ventures Energy Corporation
Terms of Business
- Terms of Business for Eligible Counterparties
- Terms of Business for Professional Clients
- Terms of Business For Professional Clients - JPM AG and JPM Dublin plc
- Terms of Business For Eligible Counterparties - JPM AG and JPM Dublin plc
- Terms of Business – J.P. Morgan Credit Institutions
- Terms of Business – Client Money Rules
- Corporate Access Services provided by J.P. Morgan Securities plc
- J.P. Morgan Europe Limited Complaints Data
- UK Gender Pay Gap Reports
- 2017 UK Gender Pay Gap Disclosure
- Deposit Insurance in Switzerland – esisuisse
- Ombudsman Affiliation as per Financial Services Act (FinSA)
- Summary report from exam conducted in February 2019 by the Danish Financial Supervisory Authority (Finanstilsynet) on J.P. Morgan’s depositary services can be found here in Danish
J.P. Morgan is a marketing name for businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. and its subsidiaries and affiliates worldwide.
You can view and print pdf files while you are online using Adobe® Reader® software. If you do not have that software, you may download it for free at the Adobe site now.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.