Please update your browser.
This compilation includes all of our research to-date on the coronavirus. High frequency charts on infection, mortality, economic and market data are updated as data becomes available, usually on a daily basis.
What’s new: Tracking infections vs mortality in the US and across the globe (Section 2); Positive clinical evidence for anticoagulants, ACE inhibitors, convalescent plasma and monoclonal antibodies (Section 4); Detailed reports by state: infections, hospitalization, mortality, hospital utilization and testing (Section 6).
Our research to-date on the coronavirus
- The US reopens: tracking US citizens and consumers >
- COVID-19 infection tracker and mortality tracker >
- COVID impact on markets: stimulus and valuations >
- COVID Drug Development >
- COVID: testing for the virus and for antibodies, T-cell immune memory and survivor impacts >
- Detailed virus reports by state >
1. The US reopens: tracking US citizens and consumers
- High frequency recovery tracking (mobility, manufacturing, retail, air travel, geolocation, oil, hotels, housing, etc.)
- Real time credit and debit spending data
2. COVID-19 infection tracker and mortality tracker
- Global COVID infection snapshot (trends, declines from peak levels, threshold levels)
- US hotspot tracking: infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing and doctor visits
- Infection and mortality time series by country
3. COVID impact on markets: stimulus and valuations
- Stimulus impact on credit and equity valuations
- Special focus: COVID and the unfunded obligations of US states
- Special focus: what are the ECB and European Governments doing?
- Special focus: A long history of market bottoms
4. COVID drug development
- The latest news on anti-virals, vaccines, monoclonal antibodies, convalescent plasma and corticosteroids
- Potential benefits of anticoagulants, statins and ACE inhibitors for infected patients
5. COVID: testing for the virus and for antibodies, T-cell immune memory and survivor impacts
- How virus testing and antibody testing work
- Latest regional serology results and implications for higher levels of immunity
- Pre-existing T-cell immune memory and COVID
- The issue of falling antibody levels in convalescing patients
- COVID health impacts on survivors
6. Detailed virus reports by state
- One-page reports on each state with charts on infections, hospitalizations, mortality, testing levels, positive test rates, hospital bed/ICU utilization rates and doctor visit indicators
This compilation incorporates research and feedback from the Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security, Harvard Medical School, the University of Toronto Dalla Lana School of Public Health, Washington University Biomedical Sciences Department, the Imperial College of London Department of Infectious Disease Epidemiology and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.