Global News & Views
Stay up-to-date with issues affecting large corporate treasury operations with our newsletter, “Global News & Views.”
March 2014 — View Online
- Exploring the Global Shift to SWIFT for Corporates: J.P. Morgan and SWIFT are redefining standardization and cost savings for corporations worldwide. Are you taking full advantage?
Spotlight on Regulation
Corporate finance with a sprig of Basel: Are you ready for the potential impacts of evolving bank regulation and higher bank capital requirements?
Stability, Risk, Cost & Efficiency
- The secret to bringing currency stability to your global subsidiaries and how one company freed USD $3.4 million in cash flow.
- Earnings credits are going global, helping a growing number of corporations optimize the value of their balances.
Insights & Advice
- Is redundancy your reality? 4 drivers to greater long-term cost savings with a shared services center. Plus, a case study showing how Pfizer Inc. reduced redundancy in Asia.
- EM clouds continue to darken; China 1Q14 forecast marked down
- Fed to alter guidance; Bank of Japan confidence challenges our call for April ease
- High hurdle to kick-start Indian investment cycle
- Ukraine crisis heating up; Russian annexation looking more likely stability and advance standardization
January 2014 — View Online
- Secrets to maximizing liquidity: Why more companies are combining conventional cash concentration techniques with new solutions like Global ECR and Liquidity Management Accounts.
Spotlight on Lillian Sim
- Navigating toward new growth and efficiency in Asia.
- How establishing a regional treasury center in Asia can offer you greater access to cash and investment opportunities.
- Best practices to help you enhance payment processing efficiency and manage FX risk for RMB cross-border transactions.
Insights & Advice
- 4 practical steps to recharge your counterparty risk approach from J.P. Morgan's Advisory Group
- Euro area rising, France lagging
- Japan booming ahead of tax hike
- Reports to indicate extent of China slowing
- EM heavyweights under stress