Custody & Fund Services
Direct Custody & Clearing
J.P. Morgan's Direct Custody and Clearing (DCC) provides clients with access to all local market infrastructures, including exchanges, clearing houses and depositories. Combining local deployment of world-class technology, proven leadership, comprehensive product and service capabilities in securities services, we meet the needs of a diverse clientele including universal banks, global custodians, market infrastructures, international broker dealers and domestic financial institutions. Through DCC we provide an end-to-end processing capability spanning the clearing, settlement, custody and asset servicing value chain.
Local market experts work in partnership with clients to deliver best-in-class securities services including on-exchange clearing, settlement, safekeeping, asset servicing, fails coverage, FX and treasury services. Close engagement with market infrastructures and decision makers ensures clients' interests are represented locally and they are kept informed of market changes impacting their business.
- Core products and value–added services – direct local market access for clearing, settlement, custody and asset servicing
- Distinctive client experience – global, regional and local approach to relationship management and client service
- Global consistency and scale – globally consistent service levels and contractual documentation
- Advocacy – close engagement with industry partners and regulators, lobbying for best market practices and representing our clients' interests in the local market
- Breadth of J.P. Morgan products – access to J.P. Morgan's end-to-end capabilities for a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies