Please update your browser.
Bacs Direct Debit Instructions
As part of our Global Payments Strategy program, from 2022 we will start to transition the processing of UK Bacs products to our strategic payment platform.
The first phase of this transition will be the client issued paperless direct debit mandates, or DDIs (Direct Debit Instructions). This is also known as AUDDIS (Automated Direct Debit Instruction Service).
Clients do not need to make changes to their AUDDIS submissions, but you will notice the following changes to reporting:
- J.P. Morgan transaction reference number
- Where you see a JPM reference number on your reporting, it is changing from 10 to 12 alphanumeric digits.
- Return Code Enhancements for compliance transactions
- Return code enhancement that update you on the status of compliance transactions.
- Return Reporting
- If a transaction occurs before you migrate to the new platform, and then the transaction is returned, you will continue to see reporting from the old platform for that transaction.
Please contact your service representative.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.