Please update your browser.
Online grant application
Guidelines to apply
The grant application process begins with the submission of a online eligibility questionnaire. To begin, identify the issue area supported by the proposed programming and the geographic region in which your program will be administered. Please enter this information on the Search page.
From there, select the application link associated with the appropriate foundation(s) to begin the online questionnaire. Based on your responses, you may be permitted to submit a full application. Please be prepared to provide the following information during the application process:
- A brief description of your organization's:
- Recent achievements
- Program focus and population served
- Program/project description
- Program/project budget
- Program/project evaluation methods and project outcomes
- Geography to be served
- Your contact information
- If your organization has been previously funded, a description of how the grant funds were used and the grant's impact on the communities you serve
Additionally, you will be asked to provide the following documents:
- The current organization budget and principal funding sources and levels
- The organization's most recent annual report and audited financial statements
- A list of board members and their affiliations
- A copy of your IRS 501(c)3 determination letter
Your proposal for funding will be evaluated based on the guidelines of the foundation in question and on the following criteria:
- Demonstration of effective organizational, programmatic and financial objective setting and management
- Evidence of diversity in support sources, with an accounting of funds received from public and private sources
- Description of the target population to be served
- Evidence that the service is a response to a valid need, is superior to other competing services and/or encourages collaboration with other organizations for maximum leverage
- Documentation of previous program success or substantial reasons to expect such success in the future
The private foundations administered by JPMorgan fund only charitable, nonprofit organizations as defined by section 501(c)3 of the IRS tax code. Please be prepared to provide your EIN tax number for verification. Individuals may not submit grant applications.
You're now leaving J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan’s website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies don’t apply to the site or app you're about to visit. Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. J.P. Morgan isn’t responsible for (and doesn’t provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that explicitly carry the J.P. Morgan name.