Large corporations and institutions
Large corporations and institutions
At J.P. Morgan, we offer full-service recordkeeping services for large corporations and institutions with retirement assets of more than $30 million that provide employer-sponsored retirement plans such as defined contribution (DC), defined benefit (DB) and nonqualified plans.
Three key principles guide our efforts in helping plan sponsors and advisors assist participants in reaching their retirement goals:
- Holistic approach: We take a consultative approach to tackling the goals and challenges of our clients, using an integrated perspective that reflects our unique understanding of the interplay between plan design, investments, administration and communications.
- Comprehensive capabilities: While our retirement solutions vary from client to client, we draw on a comprehensive array of innovative products and services backed by our best thinking and the full resources of our entire firm.
- Intellectual capital: We empower our clients with insights, tools and research to inform and create successful retirement plans.
Building and managing full-service retirement plans for large corporations and institutions with retirement assets of more than $30 million requires a series of interconnected strategic decisions. For example, plan design choices affect the investments you choose, which can then drive the way in which you implement and administer your plan, as well as communicate its features and benefits.
At J.P. Morgan, we work closely with plan sponsors and advisors to take a broad, holistic approach to the varied needs of your retirement plans, focusing on four key, interrelated elements that we believe can make a positive impact on the retirement outcomes of participants:
J.P. Morgan works with plan sponsors and advisors to provide comprehensive retirement services to those large corporations and institutions offering employer-sponsored retirement plans such as DB, DC and nonqualified plans.
These services include :
- Retirement plan design and benchmarking
- Ongoing evaluation of plan services and results
- Broader financial wellness solutions to address savings, investing and spending behaviors
Because of our unique understanding of plan sponsor needs and participant behaviors, developed through extensive, original research, we are able to evaluate, develop, prioritize and deliver a variety of tailored solutions and services, including plan design and investment options, recordkeeping and administration services and participant communications programs.
As a result, we can help plan sponsors achieve stronger outcomes in a variety of important ways:
- Assisting in meeting strict fiduciary and regulatory requirements
- Increasing employee satisfaction
- Easing administrative demands
- Engaging and communicating more effectively with participants through our award-winning Audience of One® communications program.
We leverage the best thinking across the firm to help strengthen the outcomes of plan sponsors, advisors and participants. Using our plan design and management programs, we partner with plan sponsors to deliver in-depth analytics on their retirement plan and provide actionable, client-relevant solutions.
Our deep understanding of retirement behavior and patterns also drives the development of our groundbreaking communications approach called Audience of One® that uses integrated, multimedia programs to develop individual participant communications designed to drive better retirement outcomes.
We also share our intellectual capital and knowledge with our clients through strategic programs such as our highly regarded Insights series of white papers, research, webcasts, forums and other tools (all of which are available in digital and printed versions):
- Retirement Insights – Research, perspectives, legislative and regulatory updates and other critical decision-making tools.
- Market Insights – Best thinking, often publishing within hours of key events, including our flagship Guide to the Markets (which is used by more than 80,000 financial professional and institutional clients).
- Investment Insights – Key investment concepts and trends, with timely commentary and analysis.
On a broader level, our advocacy programs include ongoing dialogue with policy makers, economists and industry leaders to improve the effectiveness of the retirement system.