Custody & Fund Services
Fund Accounting and Administration
J.P. Morgan offers a complete fund accounting solution, servicing a wide array of investment vehicles and fund structures with customized, full-service back-office support. We service a broad array of investment products, including mutual funds, private equities, partnerships and commingled trusts, offering full support for high volumes of derivatives and complex instruments, including meticulous distinction between GAAP and tax.
- Diverse client list includes mutual funds, investment managers, corporate and public DB/DC pensions, endowments and foundations, corporate cash, ETFs, insurers and central banks
- Long/short portfolio accounting solutions fully integrated with custody, compliance and reporting
- Fully integrated Web portal for accounting, custody, compliance and performance measurement: J.P. Morgan ACCESS®
- Real-time, pass-the-book local market understanding across countries, domiciles and investment types
- Rigorous risk mitigation through uniform procedures and controls covered by SAS 70