Custody & Fund Services
J.P. Morgan takes a solution-based approach to custody, helping clients maximize processing efficiency within a robust, controlled, automated and information-rich environment. With offices in each region of the world and a network of subcustodians covering more than 90 markets, we help clients meet the challenges of cross-border investing and actively promote global standards for efficiency and risk management.
- Innovation: J.P. Morgan is an innovative leader, using automation and technology to achieve straight-through-processing and other benefits for our clients.
- Comprehensive suite of products: Through 25 regional technology, operational and customer service centers, J.P. Morgan provides a full range of custody and securities servicing products across all time zones.
- Client service focus: Clients benefit not only from the knowledge base of our 10,000-strong custody professionals, but also from the quality of service J.P. Morgan provides. We analyze trends, manage inquiries and recommend services to enhance clients’ performance.
- Online reporting, transaction initiation and market information: Clients receive accurate and detailed information on an intraday basis through the J.P. Morgan ACCESS® Web portal. Our Market Intelligence database provides detailed, up-to-date information about global securities markets, including risk characteristics and operating procedures.
- Access to J.P. Morgan’s end-to-end capabilities, including investment banking and treasury services
- Processing efficiency
- Support for a wide range of asset classes and investment strategies
- In-market expertise and global capabilities