J.P. Morgan ACCESS® for Investor Services
With InfoWeb, J.P. Morgan's real-time, Web-based benefit payment system, disbursement administration is simplified as we provide transaction initiation, on-line payment tracking and reporting at your fingertips. Presented in an Internet environment, our platform allows plan sponsors easy access to amend participant records online. Drop-down menus and plan-specific defaults facilitate quick, efficient updates and help minimize data processing errors. Designed to meet diversified retirement plan needs, our system helps streamline inquiries on participant status, installments, payments, checks and taxes.
Key InfoWeb Features:
- Quickly perform routine and non-routine account service requests
- Easily amend participant ("payee") records
- Set up Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) capabilities for all types of payments
- Perform rapid inquiries on payee status, installments, payments, checks and taxes
- Track payments efficiently
- Create and download selected standard reports on benefit payments data
- Initiate benefit payments via ACH with or without Advice of Deposit to participants
- Connect participants with toll-free Retiree Assistance Center, including voice response unit
Designed to meet diversified retirement plan needs, our system helps streamline inquiries on participant status, installments, payments, checks and taxes. Log on now or contact your J.P. Morgan Relationship Manager for more information.