With a heritage of commitment to insurers, serving the industry’s needs since the early 1900s, J.P. Morgan is the premier provider of broad asset servicing solutions to meet the complex, evolving financial needs of the world’s leading insurers. Our more than 300 insurance custody clients, representing $2.6 trillion in assets, benefit from our strong capital base and access to broad firmwide resources, including disciplined risk management, product innovation, operational excellence, global processing capabilities and a dedicated staff of top-tier service professionals.
Key Features and Benefits
- Servicing the entire investment value chain for insurers across asset classes, infrastructures and global locations
- Secure online portal (J.P. Morgan ACCESS®) enables insurers to initiate transactions, obtain real-time information and global reports, perform inquiries and use decision support tools, and send secure e-mail back to J.P. Morgan
- Systems interfaces include CAMRA™, PAM, Bloomberg®, Aladdin, DST and proprietary platforms
- Robust suite of investment analytics services to help insurers measure portfolio performance against peers, keep risk within desired levels, and detect and manage violations against NAIC and internal investment guidelines
- Seamless integration with custody, securities lending and liquidity solutions to address the asset servicing needs of insurers worldwide
- Integrated capabilities including general account, separate account, variable annuity and mutual fund services; performance measurement, compliance and impairment reporting; NAIC-approved short-term investment funds (STIFs); alternative asset servicing, including derivatives, private equity and hedge funds; statutory deposit custody program; compliance with various state DOI regulations governing reinsurance trust accounts; and centralized futures and options clearing.