J.P. Morgan is a premier and trusted provider of innovative securities services solutions for the world’s largest asset managers. Leading investment managers partner with J.P. Morgan for our global scale and experience, the delivery of our firmwide capabilities and the strength of our people. Combining the market leading capabilities across the Corporate & Investment Bank, we deliver the strongest and most complete institutional client franchise in the industry.
Key Benefits and Features
- Comprehensive suite of products – We offer a full range of securities services from fund accounting to fund administration, custody, performance measurement and compliance that help our clients achieve their strategic business goals.
- Market-leading solutions – Clients benefit from our breadth of experience across the industry’s most complex investment products and structures, including long/short strategies, derivatives, fixed income, and hedge fund-style strategies.
- Alternatives – We offer customized solutions for complex asset classes: derivatives, collateral management, bank loans, commodities, real estate and prime custody services.
- Retirement – Our platform has the ability to process complex fund structures, such as target date funds utilizing our fully automated Cash Allocation Rebalancing Solutions tool (CARSTM).
- ETF servicing – Through a consultative approach, we partner with clients to offer a comprehensive suite of global solutions. We help clients launch innovative fund structures and currently service ETFs on four continents, covering every asset class.
- Intuitive, user-friendly technology - J.P. Morgan ACCESS®, our fully integrated Web-based portal, provides clients with access to full fund accounting, custody, compliance, regulatory and performance measurement information.
- Access to firm-wide resources – Our clients have access to a full range of capabilities across the bank, including investment banking, treasury services, credit, and trading and advisory services.
- Thought leadership – Our experts provide guidance to help asset managers understand and navigate the evolving regulatory landscape.
Solutions for Asset Managers