Equities Management & Services
J.P. Morgan is a preeminent global provider of flow derivative solutions for institutional investors, corporates and distributors. Products include:
- ETFs, or exchange-traded funds, are tracking stocks that attempt to replicate the performance of an equity or fixed income sector or index.
- J.P. Morgan is a leading provider of liquidity in every listed ETF, both domestic and international.
- J.P. Morgan’s dedicated ETF team also provides correlation analysis and customized hedging solutions for any portfolio.
- J.P. Morgan has a dedicated swaps team within the Equity Derivatives Group (EDG) in New York, providing clients with synthetic exposure to U.S. and global emerging markets.
- J.P. Morgan enables clients to trade SP500 sub-sectors via swap – 10 sectors, 24 industry groups, 64 industries or 139 sub-industries
- As well as providing clients with the ability to gain exposure in single stocks and indices in North America and Europe, J.P. Morgan enables clients to gain synthetic market access to several emerging markets within Asia, Central Eastern Europe and Latin America:
- Asia: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam
- Central Eastern Europe: Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Poland, Russia, South Africa and Turkey
- Latin America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Mexico and Peru
- J.P. Morgan offers trading, clearing, sales and research across equity, fixed income and commodity asset classes, clearing services across more than 70 exchanges and electronic trading access to more than 50 exchanges.
- J.P. Morgan's Equity Derivatives Group has a dedicated equity futures team that, as well as trade execution, provides technical analysis, market and roll color, and technology and clearing solutions.
- J.P. Morgan is a leader in offering Direct Market Access (DMA) to global futures, equities and equity derivatives.
- J.P. Morgan offers clients the ability to connect directly to the cash equity, futures and equity derivatives desks electronically via the Financial Information eXchange (FIX) protocol.
Listed and OTC Options
- J.P. Morgan is a leader among hedge funds, asset managers and mutual funds in providing equity derivative products across all regions.
- J.P. Morgan is committed to competitive pricing in single stock and index listed and OTC options.
- J.P. Morgan has significant market share in this ever growing product area.
- J.P. Morgan’s trading and execution capabilities are complemented by fundamental and volatility-based research and trade ideas.
- A complete suite of OTC volatility products, including variance swaps on indices and single stocks.
- A market leader in variance derivatives, including conditional variance, options on variance, and correlation/dispersion.
- Market maker for listed volatility products such as VIX futures and options.
- A specialized and dedicated marketing team for volatility products.
- Ability to execute in volatility products globally.
Contact the Equity Derivatives Group
For additional information, please email us or call the following numbers:
- London EDG Desk: +44 207 779 2446
- New York EDG Desk: +1 212 622 2505
- Asia ex-Japan EDG Desk: +852 2800 8857
- Japan EDG Desk: +813 673 68722