Equities Management & Services
J.P. Morgan’s execution capabilities cover the world’s major equity markets, with memberships across most major markets including:
- 99% of MSCI All Country World Index
- 99.7% of MSCI EAFE (Europe, Australasia and Far East)
- 91% of MSCI Emerging Markets Fund (EMF) (100% Asia, 95% Latin America)
Coupled with this footprint, J.P. Morgan has dedicated portfolio trading and sales professionals in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney.
J.P. Morgan executes the following types of trades:
- Exchange for Physical (EFP)
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETF)
J.P. Morgan uses proprietary order management and trading systems, which are designed to help achieve the most efficient and seamless execution from front to back and from inception to settlement.
Many of the pre, intra and post-trade tools our traders and sales traders use are available directly to clients via our web-based analytics tool, OnSite Online.
Key features of OnSite Online include:
- Portfolio management
- Risk analysis using fundamental and statistical information
- Block trade analytics
- Volume profile variance
- Calculation of an efficient trading frontier
- Monitoring of algorithmic orders