Equities Management & Services
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in providing a wide range of innovative equities solutions to investor and issuer clients — from initial public offerings, secondary placements and equity-linked structures, to private placements, equity derivatives products, and block and portfolio trading services. We continually refine our product offerings to provide cutting-edge ideas, superior execution and state-of-the-art tools for today’s changing markets.
We offer institutional investors, corporates, distributors and affluent individuals the following products and services:
- Worldwide trade execution services across all exchanges and electronic networks.
- Program and special equity trading services.
- Sales, trading and research services on equity-based derivatives, as well as risk management applications and structured products.
- A full range of equity-linked services, including competitive pricing and complex structuring for new equity-linked issuances, innovative ways to increase conversion premiums for issuers, and sales and trading services for institutional clients.
- Equity structuring and sales services in the primary markets, including initial public offerings, follow-on offerings and convertible securities.
- Clearance of OTC interest rate and credit derivatives, foreign exchange, OTC commodities and fixed income securities.
- Futures and options execution and clearing services on approximately 70 exchanges globally.