J.P. Morgan launches MorganDirect on iPad and Android
Jan 06, 2012
J.P. Morgan recently launched additional apps for MorganDirectTM, the firm’s institutional trading platform including foreign exchange and rates. Clients can now view pricing and manage orders anywhere, anytime on their iPadTM and other popular mobile devices, including AndroidTM, Blackberry® and iPhoneTM.
The iPad application is free to download through iTunes by using the search terms ‘MD Pro’, ‘MorganDirect’ or ‘J.P. Morgan’. Once installed, clients just need their existing MorganDirect account details to log in.
Designed by traders, the applications provide powerful solutions for staying connected with today’s FX market:
- Trade FX, Credit Indices, Gold and Dollar Index on the move
- Leave Take Profit, Stop Loss, Market and Limit Orders
- View live streaming prices
- Manage and monitor active orders
- Integration with J.P. Morgan’s AlgoX order platform finding you the best price in the market
The MorganDirect iPad application builds upon the existing strength of the MorganDirect iPhone application, providing extra available screen space to deliver a trading experience akin to the desktop application.
For any questions on MorganDirect mobile applications please contact the J.P. Morgan e-FX Client Services team at:
- North America: +1 877 339 5762
- Europe +44 207 777 4422
- Asia (ex-Japan): +65 6882 7222
- Japan: +81 3 6736 7888
iPhone, iPad and iPod are trademarks of Apple.