Service Group in Brazil
CIB Operations’ mission is to create a competitive advantage for the Corporate & Investment Bank. We strive to set the standard by delivering excellence, promoting innovation and managing change. Building upon first-class operating principles — partnership, control, efficiency and client service — our people are recognized among the best in the market.
As a team, we will focus on:
CIB Operations proactively partners with all of the businesses, as well as with clients, counterparties worldwide, to provide best-in-class operational processing capabilities across all asset classes.
J.P. Morgan’s commitment to invest in its global operating platform uniquely positions the firm to support existing businesses and strategic growth across products, clients and regions with flexible, efficient and scalable solutions. To accomplish this, CIB Operations is organized as follows:
- Global Emerging Market Middle Office (GEM)
- Equity Derivative Middle Office (EDG)
- Brokerage House Middle Office (Cash Equities)
- Investment Bank, M&A, ECM and DCM Middle Office
- Credit & Collateral Management Middle Office
- Securities Core Operations (SCO)
- Derivatives Core Operations (DCO)
- Future & Options Operations (F&O)
- Client On Boarding and Documentation
- Banking Operations (Cash & Trade)
- Direct Custody and Clearing Operations (DCC)