Investment Bank in Brazil
Serving corporate, institutional and hedge fund clients, J.P. Morgan's Cash Equities Group in Brazil offers a full-service global equities platform, with execution capabilities across all market centers globally and locally in Latin America.
Cash Sales and Trading
Experienced sales and trading personnel, located in Sao Paulo, and state-of-the-art technology enable J.P. Morgan to meet our clients’ goals for advice, product, execution and service.
- Our client-focused sales traders work with research, sector specialists and position traders to provide advice, timely market information, liquidity and best execution.
- Our global technology platform enables us to accommodate both onshore Brazilian customers trading in any region, as well as to offer offshore customers access to Brazilian.
We offer clients both Direct Market Access (DMA) and Algo electronic solutions:
- DMA – Clients can route orders to various desks within J.P. Morgan or directly to a source of liquidity (across equities and futures) through our global, high-speed execution management system, Neovest, or via a network connection from any FIX-compatible order management system (OMS).
- Algos J.P. Morgan’s electronic product includes sophisticated algorithms that enable investors to execute stock orders electronically, minimizing market impact and adjusting dynamically to target the desired trading profile. The strategies, developed by a global team of quantitative specialists, are continually fine-tuned for local market structure. They are available through J.P. Morgan sales traders, our global, multi-broker trading platform, Neovest, as well as various buy-side OMSs. Superior service and flexibility are offered through our hybrid service model, which allows clients to route orders to our traditional sales trading force, or to an anonymous desk that keeps orders confidential to other J.P. Morgan clients and proprietary trading desks.
- Our strong capital base and leading trading and market-making capabilities ensure that J.P. Morgan is a top liquidity provider to major buy-side trading institutions.
- J.P. Morgan CCVM is an authorized broker dealer of the Bovespa Stock Exchange.
- J.P. Morgan CCVM holds three different Seals of Qualification from BM&F Bovespa: Execution Broker and Carrying Broker (BM&F Segment) and Execution Broker (Bovespa Segment).