Treasury Services & Investor Services
J.P. Morgan offers escrow services in the major currencies negotiated in the United States, Europe, Asia and Brazil through dedicated service centers in London, Hong Kong, New York, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, San Francisco and São Paulo.
J.P. Morgan’s role as an escrow agent includes:
- Acting as neutral and independent third party
- Safeguarding assets for the benefit of the parties involved
- Processing investment instructions or disbursement of funds according to preestablished criteria in contract
We offer two basic structures:
- Escrow Deposit
Assets are deposited in a neutral independent third party and released according to the fulfillment of certain conditions set within the contract.
- Escrow – Cash Flow
A cash flow is assigned to a neutral third party and is disbursed to one or more counterparties according to the contract specifications.
Key characteristics and benefits:
- Counterparty risks mitigated
- No need for credit lines
- Investment solutions with competitive returns without compromising liquidity and security
- Facility in drawing up documents with many options of standard contracts
- Escrow contracts closed quickly often within 24 hours
- Customized solutions developed to meet parties’ needs
- Exclusive escrow team adapted to Brazilian market dynamics
J.P. Morgan on escrow market:
- More than 100 years of experience
- Approximately 1,500 new businesses per year
- More than 5,000 active accounts
- More than 35% of clients are on Fortune 500 list
For additional information, contact a J.P. Morgan service manager.