J.P. MORGAN FUNDS LAUNCHES J.P. MORGAN ON DEMAND
Oct 05, 2010
- Collection of investment insights available to advisors and investors online anytime
New York, NY, October 5, 2010 – J.P. Morgan Funds, the mutual fund arm of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, has launched a new digital capability called J.P. Morgan On Demand, which houses a comprehensive collection of topical investment insights that can be accessed by any visitor to the www.jpmorganfunds.com site.
J.P. Morgan On Demand, located in the Sales Center of www.jpmorganfunds.com, provides an online one-stop-shop for all of J.P. Morgan’s rich media assets. In J.P. Morgan On Demand, financial advisors and individual investors can find a range of video and audio insights and commentary from market strategists and investment specialists.
“One of our top priorities as a business is to promote among our clients a higher level of awareness of all the capabilities and insights J.P. Morgan Funds has to offer,” said Richard Chambers, U.S. Chief Marketing Officer for J.P. Morgan Asset Management. “Doing this successfully requires reaching our clients where they are and on their terms—and today, that often means digitally.”
J.P. Morgan On Demand currently offers content such as:
- J.P. Morgan Chief Market Strategist Dr. David Kelly explains why deflation is more likely than inflation.
- J.P. Morgan Global Multi-Asset Group portfolio manager Anne Lester discusses the impact of volatility on target date fund selection.
- J.P. Morgan Global Macro Group portfolio manager Mark Nodelman discusses ways in which investors may capture commodity investment opportunities.
The key features of J.P. Morgan On Demand include:
- Content clearly organized into categories by subject, theme or related product
- A “share” feature that allows you to share video and audio with colleagues and clients
- An improved viewing or listening experience—easy-to-use video and audio player controls, faster to view or listen
- Audience-based access, with public content available to everyone and additional, advisor-only content, for registered advisors who have logged in.
About J.P. Morgan Asset Management
J.P. Morgan Asset Management, with assets under supervision of approximately $1.6 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion (as of 6/30/10), is a global leader in investment management. J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s clients include institutions, retail investors and high-net worth individuals in every major market throughout the world. J.P. Morgan Asset Management offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity and liquidity. JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), the parent company of J.P. Morgan Asset Management, is a leading global asset management firm with assets of approximately $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Opinions, estimates, forecasts, and statements of financial market trends that are based on current market conditions constitute our judgment and are subject to change without notice. We believe the information provided here is reliable but should not be assumed to be accurate or complete. The views and strategies described may not be suitable for all investors. References to specific securities, asset classes and financial markets are for illustrative purposes only and are not intended to be, and should not be interpreted as, recommendations. Indices do not include fees or operating expenses and are not available for actual investment. Any forecasts are for illustrative purposes only and are not to be relied upon as advice or interpreted as a recommendation.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is the marketing name for the asset management businesses of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Those businesses include, but are not limited to, J.P. Morgan Investment Management Inc., Security Capital Research & Management Incorporated and J.P. Morgan Alternative Asset Management, Inc.
J.P. Morgan Funds are distributed by JPMorgan Distribution Services, Inc., which is an affiliate of JPMorgan Chase & Co. Affiliates of JPMorgan Chase & Co. receive fees for providing various services to the funds.