U.S. TPR Market Reforms – Resource Center
J.P. Morgan is pleased to provide you with the latest information about U.S. Tri-Party Repo Market Infrastructure Reforms, including important links and frequently-asked questions.
We encourage you to bookmark this page and check back frequently for updates. For more information, please contact us.
- J.P. Morgan Materially Reduces Intraday Credit Exposure to Achieve Tri-Party Reop Market Reforms
- Update on U.S. Tri-Party Repo Reform Milestones (December 20, 2013)
- Year-End Update on U.S. Tri-Party Repo Market Reforms audio replay
- J.P. Morgan significantly reduces credit extended during Q2 2013; has Target End State in sight (U.S. TPR Market Reform Update, September 10, 2013)
- 2013 US Tri-Party Repo Reform Milestones and Business Enhancements (as of January 23, 2013)
- J.P. Morgan Achieves Major Milestone in Tri-Party Repo Market Reforms (November 19, 2012)
- A Focus on Execution: Update on Tri-Party Repo Reforms (June 2012)
- 2012 and 2013 US Tri-Party Repo Reform Milestones and Business Enhancements (as of May 2012)
- Online Seminar (December 7, 2011): 2011 U.S. Tri-Party Repo Market Reform online training for dealers
- Online Seminar: 2011 Tri-Party Repo Market Reform: Helping Dealers Prepare for Fall Milestones
- Fall 2011 Milestones (September 2011)
- Summer Milestones (July 8, 2011)
- Task Force Web site