Capital Introduction and Consulting
The Capital Introduction Group has developed significant relationships with a network of qualified institutional investors across the globe. Our dedicated team of professionals in New York, London, Hong Kong and Tokyo leverage their extensive knowledge of institutional investor preferences to deliver tailored services and effective introductions to our hedge fund clients across Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Futures & Options.
Key features of our Capital Introduction offering include:
- Meaningful relationships with a broad spectrum of institutional investors, including hedge funds, pension funds, endowments, foundations, family offices and funds of hedge funds. Organized by region and institutional investor segments, we develop and maintain specialized expertise in the interests and constraints of institutional investors
- Expertise encompassing a wide range of hedge fund strategies, including fundamental long/short equity, distressed and high yield, equity and fixed income arbitrage, global macro, event driven, credit and multi-strategy
- An extensive offering of monthly publications, investor surveys, institutional events, educational symposia and one-on-one meetings that provide clients and institutional investors with the opportunity to remain up-to-date on the latest industry trends, pursue business initiatives and foster new relationships
J.P. Morgan provides comprehensive consulting services for clients at all stages of growth, from inception to institutionalization. Our team members have many years of industry experience that range in areas of expertise, from business operations and technology to fund structures and positioning.
Cognizant of the challenges our clients face in the evolving marketplace, we work closely with various industry bodies and service providers to incorporate the latest trends and best practices into our clients’ day-to-day business.
Our business consulting team located in New York, London and Hong Kong strives to deliver our clients tailored solutions that deal with key concerns in managing a growing business.
Our key services include:
- Business strategy/positioning for growth
- End-to-end start-up assistance
- Infrastructure and technology consulting
- Organizational best practice review