J.P. Morgan Treasury Services launches J.P. Morgan Access Mobile in China, India and Vietnam
Mar 22, 2012
HONG KONG – J.P. Morgan Treasury Services has continued the global rollout of its J.P. Morgan ACCESSSM Mobile banking platform, with China, India and Vietnam now online following the platform’s regional launch in Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore and Thailand earlier this year.
Multinational companies, large domestic enterprises and mid-sized corporates can now enjoy secure cash management for accounts located in China, India and Vietnam, through a convenient and flexible mobile banking platform. With security today paramount, J.P. Morgan’s award winning multi-level security protocol is designed to protect privacy, preserve data integrity and maintain operational control.
J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile features include:
- The ability to view multicurrency cash balances, transaction details and alerts for accounts held with J.P. Morgan and third-party bank accounts in key Asian markets and globally
- A one-of-a-kind ‘Quick Decision’ feature, which allows clients to project cash positions based on anticipated transactions and target balances at the account level
- Customizable business critical alerts which assist clients in taking immediate action and making important decisions on the go
- The ability to terminate and erase all information on the screen if the application is inactive for more than just a few minutes, and easily deactivate the device if it is lost or stolen
- Multi-language navigation in simplified and traditional Chinese, Japanese and Spanish
Christine Barry, Research Director at Aite, previously commented that J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile’s easy-to-use interface offers not only easy access to actionable data on global cash and investment account balances, but also innovative “Quick Decision” functionality to perform strategic transactions in a secure environment anytime, anywhere.
David Koh, Head of Treasury Services, Greater China, J.P. Morgan, said: “J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile’s highly intuitive user interface allows corporate treasurers to monitor business critical account information on the go, helping them make faster and more accurate decisions.”
Rajiv Jain, Head of Treasury Services, India and South Asia, J.P. Morgan, said: “J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile will provide the right, real-time information to the right people for the right decision – factors that are fast becoming an integral part of increasing productivity, growing a business and mitigating risk.”
J.P. Morgan continues to invest in our ACCESS Mobile platform by delivering services that are global in nature, customized and user-friendly to meet the evolving needs of the mobile executive. J.P. Morgan ACCESS Mobile is part of JPMorgan Chase’s larger innovation programs. The firm is dedicated to transforming the front-end customer experience and integrating through to the back-end infrastructure to make application suites more productive, efficient and timely. Details on all mobile applications can be found at www.jpmorgan.com/mobile.