Treasury Services completes Electronic Bank Management central utility pilot
Feb 10, 2012
J.P. Morgan Treasury Services recently announced the completion of its Electronic Bank Management (eBAM) central utility pilot (E-CU). J.P. Morgan was one of only four banks to participate.
The E-CU pilot created a single multibank platform for multinational companies and correspondent banks to manage their bank accounts electronically, capitalizing on industry standards for eBAM.
Key features of the E-CU include:
- One single connection to reach multiple banking partners
- Digital signing using the SWIFT 3SKey digitally interoperable security solution
- Multichannel access accommodates clients’ various infrastructure needs
- Single source of country/bank documentation requirements
- ISO 20022 message validation