J.P. Morgan introduces new careers web site for experienced professionals
Apr 12, 2011
J.P. Morgan this month unveiled its new web site, Careers for Experienced Professionals, enabling professional candidates from across the globe to learn about the firm, its lines of business and career advancement options.
The site provides candidates with important resources, such as:
- Functional overviews of the businesses in the Investment Bank, Asset Management, Treasury and Securities Services, and the Global Corporate Bank
- Perspectives on the J.P. Morgan culture, the significance of delivering first-class business in a first-class way, the firm’s commitment to diversity, and the importance of partnerships with affinity organizations
- Employee profiles from around the globe sharing perspectives on what it’s like to be part of the J.P. Morgan team
- Learning and development opportunities, such as training and career advancement initiatives
- Rewards and benefits, including healthcare and insurance plans, retirement savings and wellness programs
The site features videos showing various global offices and interactive navigation tools to help users easily find information. The site enables candidates to search and apply for open positions at any point during their visit.
In addition, the web site is mobile friendly and optimized for viewing on any smart phone or mobile browser.