Global News & Views
Here are some highlights from the 2012 issues of Treasury Services "Global News & Views," an e-newsletter for large corporates and financial institutions.
December 2012 —
- In this issue: The Top 12 from 2012 – A Year in Review. Take a second look at our most popular 2012 articles for ideas and inspiration to power your global business in 2013. Best practices on escrow management and reducing your eco footprint; global expansion tips for China, India and LATAM; the importance of SEPA preparedness; tips on battling payments fraud; Treasury Today corporate benchmarking studies for Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and North America.
November 2012 — View Online | Download
- In this issue: Understanding the new global rules for investments; 3 steps to better receivables management in EMEA; LATAM treasury benchmarking results; and how south-by-south trade may be impacting your organization.
September 2012 — View Online | Download
- In this issue: How reducing your environmental footprint can help improve treasury performance; the challenges facing treasurers in China; and the importance of using escrow accounts as tool for risk mitigation and asset protection.
August 2012 — View Online | Download
- In this issue: The results of Treasury & Risk magazine’s third annual “going green” survey; the top concerns of treasury executives in Asia as identified by Treasury Today’s 2012 Asia Pacific Benchmarking Study; and a whitepaper on “Optimizing for Business Growth In Asia.”.
June 2012 — View Online | Download
- In this issue, view the results of a recent survey of senior finance and treasury personnel in the Middle East conducted by Treasury Today and sponsored by J.P. Morgan; find out how risk and return can still be managed in "Does the Risk Return Equation Still Hold?" (originally published in The Asset Cash and Treasury Supplement 2012); and learn what steps your company can take to combat fraud in "Payments Fraud: The Battle Continues," a new whitepaper by J.P. Morgan Treasury Services.
May 2012 — View Online | Download
- Learn how escrow agreements can help mitigate the risks associated with complex transactions, how to improve efficiency by making corporate check deposits via mobile devices, and how shifting trade patterns are creating a different world picture in the May 2012 issue.
April 2012 — View Online | Download
- The 2014 deadline for SEPA compliance by U.S. corporations and results of the 2012 AFP "Payments Fraud and Control Survey" were among topics covered in April 2012.
March 2012 — View Online | Download
- The impact of pending cost cutting moves at the U.S. Postal Service on a corporation's bottom line, meeting the challenges of international trade and managing liquidity in India were among the topics covered in the March 2012 issue.
February 2012 — View Online | Download
- February's issue highlights our capabilities in Japan and includes an interview with our country manager for Japan Hans Janssens. Other features include a report on measuring risks in cross-border investments, a look at China's pro-growth policies, and an update on J.P. Morgan ACCESSSM Mobile in the Asia Pacific region.
January 2012 — View Online | Download
- January's issue includes articles on the Latin America Benchmarking Study conducted by Treasury Today magazine and information on doing business in Brazil, Mexico and Peru. The issue also includes a report by J.P. Morgan Securities, Ltd. on “Returns and Risks for 2012” in the equities, fixed income, FX and credit markets and an article on “Reducing The Complexity of Dealing With Multiple Banks Through SWIFT Corporate Access.
Looking for Past Issues of Global News & Views? Access our 2011 archive.